By Rebecca Danger
Rebecca possibility, best-selling writer of Knit a Monster Nursery and The substantial publication of Knitted Monsters, provides a pleasant number of over 30 impossible to resist toys--a superb price. and every venture makes use of in basic terms approximately 50 yards of yarn!
- Stitch 5 simple physique shapes, each one proven in different diversifications, to create knitted animals, robots, monsters, and characters of each description
- Knit small initiatives that make nice use of yarn scraps and are fabulous for adorns, presents, mobiles, and child toys
- Find knitted toy styles for all ability degrees, any style and any weight of yarn, and any needle size
Read or Download 50 Yards of Fun: Knitting Toys from Scrap Yarn PDF
Similar crafts & hobbies books
All-star beadwork writer Jamie Cloud Eakin turns her awareness to the incredible enjoyable of fringe. even if including fringe to beadwork is renowned, there isn't any different complete ebook that catalogues and info the original points of fringe. The recommendations precise contain usual, loop, kinky, department and a number of other twisted/spiral fringe kinds.
Earlier than showing at the BBC's the good British stitching Bee, Chinelo Bally had by no means used a stitching development. She wowed the judges together with her skill to create fashionable, equipped clothing utilizing a freehand slicing technique that was once taught to her via an aunt. In Freehand type, Chinelo we could us in to the key of the way she does it.
Buck Origami Treasures indicates tips to fold a wide selection of interesting greenback invoice versions. so much are created via John Montroll and some are conventional favorites. transparent step by step directions convey find out how to fold over 50 versions in different types of items, boats, hats, insects, birds, sea creatures, mammals, and dinosaurs.
It is row time--again! Your favourite Moda designers are again with 23 clean, fantastic, all-new row styles that you can mix 'n match. sign up for Lisa Bongean, Camille Roskelley, Lynne Hagmeier, Jen Kingwell, Jo Morton, and so on in a dynamic follow-up to the easiest vendor Moda All-Stars All in a Row. Take your choose of creative rows, upload flexible blender rows, and you have a duvet with a mode that is your whole personal!
- Knit One, Purl a Prayer: A Spirituality of Knitting (Active Prayer)
- Bead Tapestry Patterns Peyote Good Friends of Mine
- Amazingly Simple Triangle Stars: Deceptively Easy Quilts from One Block
- Bead Tapestry Patterns Loom Silent Sentinel
Extra resources for 50 Yards of Fun: Knitting Toys from Scrap Yarn
50 Yards of Fun: Knitting Toys from Scrap Yarn by Rebecca Danger